Following its annual conference earlier this month, the National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) announced its new executive leadership for the coming program year.
Taking the helm as NASCIO president is Stephanie Dedmon, CIO of Tennessee. James Weaver, secretary of technology and CIO of North Carolina, will serve as vice president.
Rounding out the executive committee leadership team is Amanda Crawford, executive director and CIO of Texas, who will serve as secretary/treasurer. Additionally, Alan Fuller, CIO of Utah; Jennifer Ricker, secretary and state CIO of Illinois; and Bill Vajda, CIO of Wyoming, will join NASCIO’s Executive Committee as new directors.
Turning to the private sector, Stuart Davis, vice president and consulting expert with CGI Technologies and Solutions, will be NASCIO’s Corporate Leadership Council (CLC) chair and Paul Baltzell, vice president of strategy and business development with Salesforce, will be CLC vice chair. The CLC chair and vice chair hold advisory, non-voting seats on NASCIO’s Executive Committee.
The full slate of NASCIO’s 2022-23 Executive Committee members are:
- President: Stephanie Dedmon
- Vice-President: James Weaver
- Secretary/Treasurer: Amanda Crawford
- Past President: Michael Leahy, secretary of information technology of Maryland
- Executive Committee Directors: Fred Brittain, CIO of Maine; Alan Fuller, CIO of Utah; John MacMillan, deputy secretary for information technology and CIO of Pennsylvania; Jennifer Ricker, secretary and state CIO of Illinois; J.R. Sloan, CIO of Arizona; Josh Spence, CIO of West Virginia; Bill Vajda, CIO of Wyoming; and Greg Zickau, CIO of Idaho.
- Ex officio: Stuart Davis and Paul Baltzell