Across government, the importance of great customer experience could not be clearer – and expectations are growing. Constituents’ primary digital interactions with state and local governments come in the form of public service requests, payments, permits, and applications – and are all ripe for modernization and transformation.
So how are states and localities revolutionizing people-facing portals, products, and services? Where have they been able to surprise and delight residents with experiences not typically associated with government?
Join MeriTalk and PayIt to learn how your government organization can simplify modernization and deliver new and impactful customer experiences.
We explored how state governments are:
- Accelerating digital adoption
- Making it easier to interact with government
- Integrating customer-facing services into any back-office system
- Automating government workflows
- Giving customers a consumer-grade experience
Register to View On Demand
All fields marked with asterisks (*) are required.